WE ARE RENOVATION AND REMODELLING EXPERTS
Every home is different and each project bespoke. While other builders often use renovation projects to fill gaps in their schedules, enhancing existing homes with a wraparound service is all we do.
We’ve all seen reality TV shows with budget blow-outs and huge time delays. That’s why we’ve created our Design-Assist-Build model to make sure your project stays on track and you receive professional advice to achieve the best outcome.
- Practical design: Our pragmatic approach and practical suggestions during the design phase mean we deliver realistic and sensible designs with your budget in mind.
- Fittings and fixtures: We’ll help you choose wisely so you get value for money without compromising on quality.
- Comprehensive scope and specification detailing: This means you know exactly what will be done and what materials will be used to deliver the home you really want.
Because we get to know your project inside out, right from the initial concept design you’ll get a fixed price to deliver your renovation project, minimising surprises and hidden costs.
The alternative method is called Charge-Up or Cost Plus where you’re charged for the actual time and materials used. Budgets can quickly get way out of control and you don’t want to run out of money before you cross the finish line!
Working directly with an architect doesn’t solve the issue either – once your plans are finalised, any practical changes your builder may suggest could end up costing you more in changes to the plans and possible re-submissions to council.
Concept to completion
At MyHome, we have the right people who have the right skills, experience and knowledge in dedicated roles to assist you through the renovation process, from concept to completion.
We’re not juggling multiple roles – our team members can each focus on the one job they do best. For example, our director Kris is a qualified builder, but is dedicated to helping you through the design and consenting process.
When you use MyHome Renovations for your project, you’ll get a commitment to;
- Our mantra. What we say we mean, and we do what we say we will.
- No cost surprises. Unless the scope of work changes, our fixed price is what you’ll pay. If something comes up, you’ll know about it quickly – what’s happened and what options you have.
- Not just ‘good enough’. We always aim for the highest standard in everything we do.
- Effective communication with our 24/7 online project management software you’ll have all the information you need at every stage so you’re never left guessing.
OUR GUARANTEE – YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Underwritten by Lloyds of London, our market-leading 10 year Halo guarantee backs up our work, offering you complete peace of mind. With the Halo guarantee you’ll rest easy knowing:
- Your deposit is protected.
- Your project would still be completed even if something happens to MyHome.
- You have 10 years cover for structural and non-structural defects.
- Your alternative accommodation will be covered if any rectification work is needed.
- You can transfer the balance of the guarantee to a new home owner if you sell.
Always keep informed
It’s important for you to know what’s going on during your renovation. Our innovative project management tool gives you an outstanding level of interaction and oversight over your renovation project. Our 24/7 tool uses cloud-based technology to manage the entire project. You’ll be able to
- Follow progress in real time.
- Share photos and videos with friends and family.
- Ask questions, request or approve extra work or changes.
- Know the financial status of the project.
- See all records and documents in one place.
“I love your [project management] app what a great idea! It’s so helpful to see the renovation planned out day to day like that. I’ve got two other friends getting renovations done moaning about how they don’t know what is going on and can’t contact people and making call after call etc. I showed one your app – he was soooo jealous! “ – Tonya Kara