Restricted Building Work (also known as RBW) is work that is critical to the structure or weather-tightness of your home. Under the Building Act 2004 this work must be designed and carried out (or at least supervised) by an appropriate Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP).

Each LBP that completes Restricted Building Work on your home must, by law, provide either a Certificate of Design Work (for the design of RBW) or a Record of Building Work (for the actual construction of the RBW).

Previous Post